Absolutely, positively free checking.
Sign up for a free checking account that lives up to its name.
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- No Monthly Service Charge
- No Opening Deposit Required
- No Credit Check at Account Opening
- Free access to Mobile Banking, Online Banking and Bill Pay Services
- Free Account Alerts
- Overdraft Protection with Free Share to Share Options
- Free Electronic or Paper Statements
- Free Contactless Mastercard Debit Card with chip technology
- Free Card Controls; turn your card on and off
- Free SAVVY Money with credit score monitoring
- Mobile Wallet with Free Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs through the Co-Op ATM Network
- Audio Response System (901-321-1234) for 24-hour account availability
- and more!
Interest earned on accounts with a minimum $1000 daily balance. Dividends compounded daily and paid monthly. Rates are subject to change without notice.
We all make mistakes. With our Overdraft Privileges, qualified* members can save money and avoid the embarrassment of returned checks, declined debit card purchases, and electronic funds transfers. This program offers:
- Protection from merchant returned check charges
- Protection from late fees associated with late payments on monthly bills
- Protection of your good credit and name
For more information, visit our Overdraft Privileges Page
*Must be at least 18 years old and not past due on any Credit Union obligation. New Checking accounts opened 60 days or more may have a $600 Overdraft Pay limit, including fees. Eligibility is at the discretion of the Credit Union. A request to “Opt-In” for Overdraft Privilege will be required for Point of Sale (POS) or ATM debits. A $25 fee may be charged per overdraft occurrence.
*There is no limit to the total fees that can be charged per account. Repayment of overdraft balance and fees are payable upon demand. If payment is not made within 30 days, these privileges will be suspended. A $25 fee may be imposed for overdrafts created by checks, ATM withdrawals, Debit card transactions or by other electronic means, as applicable.