- 6 convenient branches in the Memphis area
- City and MLGW Payroll deduction – posts on Thursday
- Free ATM card with unlimited transaction usage
- 30,000 Free ATMs Nationwide
- Interest paid on all accounts
- No minimum withdrawal amounts
- No limit on how often withdrawals are made
Free checking account
- No credit approval required at account opening
- No minimum balance requirements
- Debit card with each account with unlimited usage - free
- Direct Deposit from City of Memphis and MLGW posts on Thursday
- Free on-line banking and E-statements
- Free Bill-Payment services with your on-line banking
- Free transfer from share to checking (over the counter, by phone, or on-line)
- Overdraft privilege available after 60 days of account opening; in good standing
- No monthly service charge
- Certificates of Deposits and IRAs
- Money Market Accounts
- Christmas Club Accounts
You may become a member of Memphis City Employees Credit Union if:
You are employed with the City of Memphis
You are employed with the City of Bartlett
You are employed with Airport Authority
You are employed with Memphis & Shelby County Library
You are employed with MLGW
You are employed with Smith & Nephew
You are employed with the IRS Service Center in Memphis, TN
You are employed with MCR Safety
You were eligible for membership with Smith & Nephew Employees Credit Union
You were eligible for membership with Agility Financial Credit Union
This includes spouses of persons who have passed away while within the field of membership of this credit union, persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment, and members of the immediate family or household of the above field of membership.
Certificate of Deposit Special Offer!
- 11 Month CD at 1.50% APY*
- Minimum Deposit $1,000
- Maximum Deposit $50,000
Take advantage of our Limited Time Offer. Rate effective May 2, 2022. Call us at 901-321-1200 or visit our Avery, Mt. Moriah, Whitten, or Stage Road Branch. *APY = Annual Percentage Yield. All MCECU Certificates are subject to eligibility, address and identification verification, and qualification.
Contact us for details on rate, terms, penalties, and conditions that may apply. We will or may impose a 60 day early withdrawal penalty if you withdraw funds from the principal prior to the CD maturity date.
Our Switch Kit makes it easy for you to quickly and securely switch your direct deposits and recurring ACH payments to a new or existing MCECU account.
(Note: Not for debit card transactions.)