What is GAP?
Are you covered if something happens to your vehicle?
If your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and not recovered, the insurance settlement is based on the actual cash value, not the outstanding loan balance. This could create a loan “gap” money you owe on the loan after the insurance company pays its portion. Optional GAP may cover the difference between the outstanding loan amount and the actual cash value and covers up to $1,000 of your deductible.
GAP Frequently Ask Questions
What is a qualifying Vehicle?
- GAP may cover up to 150% of the MSRP for new vehicles or 150% of the Actual Cash Value for used vehicles
- Refinanced vehicle loans if the vehicle qualifies
How much does it cost?
- There is a one-time fee of $399 for new or used vehicles, which can be financed as part of your loan. If you cancel GAP within 90 days, you will receive a full refund. Many dealerships charge $800 to $1000 for the same protection, and may not cover the GAP our product does!
Mechanical Repair Coverage(MRC)
When you experience a mechanical failure, we have you covered. Help ensure your vehicle is protected and reduce the possibility of out-of-pocket expenses when your vehicle suffers unexpected repairs or breakdowns. In addition to pricing that is a fraction of what others may charge, we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed for maximum convenience and comfort in the event of a mechanical breakdown.
- Available on most new and pre-owned vehicles
- Choose your deductible: $0, $100, $250 or $500
- Rental reimbursement up to $35/day for 5 days (up to an additional 5 days with verified parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery Jump-start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance & lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement up to $200 per day for 1-5 days for food, lodging and rental.
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- No out of pocket expense except any deductible. Plan pays the repair facility.
- Transferable to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to transfer fee.
- Cancel for full refund within 60 days.