Enjoy a world of difference with a credit card from Memphis City Employees Credit Union. Our Mastercard® Platinum Rewards Card is designed with your best interests in mind so you can buy what you want without worrying about the fine print.
- Worldwide acceptance at over 52 million places.
- No annual Fee.
- Liability protection for unauthorized purchases(1).
- Chip Technology.
- Contactless Technology.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection.
- Minimum payment of 2% or $20 whichever is greater.
- 25-day grace period on purchases.
- Access to cash at over 100,000 ATMs worldwide.
- Convenient viewing online account activity and balances.
- Earn Rewards.
Minimum transfer amount of $50.00.
With this special offer you’ll save money when you transfer high-rate balances to your Memphis City Employees Credit Union Mastercard Platinum Rewards Card between January 15, 2021 and June 30, 2021.
It’s simple! From your online or mobile banking, go to the Card Management Widget, select Balance Transfer, fill out the required information and the transfer amount. MCECU will mail a check to the credit card company for the requested amount and add that amount to your current balance, so you can start saving money today! For assistance, call 901-321-1200 or toll free 1-877-825-3180 during our business hours and a member of our call center will be happy to assist you. After hours you may call 866-820-3867 for assistance.
DON’T HAVE our MASTERCARD PLATINUM REWARDS CARD? APPLY NOW!
After you receive your new card, you are eligible to make transfers too!
STOP paying HIGH Interest RATES on your credit cards!
If you choose to accept this offer, the following shall apply:
- You may do a balance transfer to transfer balances from your other credit cards.
- You may not request a balance transfer to pay on any MCECU accounts.
- You may do a balance transfer for a minimum of $50 up to your available credit limit.
- If you currently have any amount in a billing dispute with another issuer, we recommend it not be transferred, because you may lose your billing dispute rights. We are not responsible for any late payments, finance charges, disputed amounts, or errors on your other accounts.
- Transferring balances will not automatically close your other accounts. If you choose to do so, please contact each company directly.
- Please continue to make at least the minimum payment on your other credit cards until you see the balances have been transferred.
Special rates are valid only for balance transfers from other credit card companies, financial institutions, or department store credit cards. Your special rate will not apply for balance transfers made payable to you, cash, or to make payments toward amounts you owe MCECU. Continue to make your monthly payments to the issuer/merchant until you receive a statement from the issuer/merchant reflecting the balance transfer payment. MCECU will not be responsible for any finance charges or late fees incurred due to your nonpayment.
Any balance transfers processed after the promotional period will incur finance charges at the standard rate. To the extent your payments exceed the minimum payment due each billing period, we will apply them to balances with high APRs prior to balances with low APRs. The promotional APR will remain in effect for 12 credit card billing cycles from the transaction date. New purchases and cash advances will carry your card’s current rate. Minimum transfer amount $50.00 for each balance transfer transaction. Transfers must be made by June 30, 2021.
See where your Rewards can take you!
- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend
- Transaction history online – view and track how your rewards are earned based on each transaction
- Points earned expire after 60 months
Go on, Reward Yourself - You've Earned It!
- You can select from millions of items, just like shopping online thru your loyalty website
- Travel options available in the program:
- Rental Car
- Gift Cards: Thousands of gift cards included in the Rewards catalog ranging in denominations of $25 - $500
Earn Reward Points on Every Purchase!
Important Phone Numbers
During normal business hours, contact our Member Service Center at 901-321-1200 or Toll Free at 1-877-825-3180. After hours and on weekends, please call 1-866-820-3814. For lost or stolen cards, please call 1- 800-449-7728. For disputes call 1-888-918-7322. To set your personal PIN Number call 1-888-886-0083.